Click below to read My Story

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dr. Sarno Retiring

TMS Help Forum
TMS Wiki Forum
Thank You Dr. Sarno Album

Dr. Sarno is retiring at the end of this month.  Some people on the forums are putting together an album of recovery stories to give him.  Here's the short story I submitted:

Dr. Sarno,

Thanks so much for your work and dedication to TMS.  What would we all have done without you?  You are truly a gift from God!  Thank you.  

My story began in 2006.  I had neck pain which developed into other areas of my back.  I had so many different symptoms of TMS.  Like many others I had major problems with pain when sitting.  I'm an airline pilot and my job requires a lot of sitting and for long periods of time.  At the end of my trips, I was so frustrated because my pain was intense.  I tried so many different remedies and procedures and doctors over a 5 year period.  Then, I found your book on Amazon.  I read the reviews and all the stories of people just like me.  

I'm feeling so much better today.  I still have my ups and downs but, it's so minor compared to what I used to deal with.  I'm still improving and I know I will continue to see improvement.  I have my life back(no pun intended) and I owe it all to you Dr. Sarno.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Mike




No comments:

Post a Comment